Mr. Abdul Waheed presided over Agico in 2010 when the company was facing troubled times but that was nothing new for him. His breadth of experience and exposure from here and abroad in Financial Management, Banking, and Leasing came in handy. With the focus on positive corporate culture, changing market dynamics and operational excellence, Mr. Waheed had all the requisite foundations for a successful future. Trust him to reach to the heart of the matter and revive the financial destiny of Agico. Investors have sent him and Agico straight to the winners’ circle. Despite Agico’s mega success, Mr. Waheed is not resting on its laurels. He is not finished yet. With a knack for seeing what others can’t, he has set his sight for Agico to be the market leader.
- CEO: Askari Leasing Limited
- Senior Financial Consultant: DuPont Canada Inc.
- Vice President: Askari Leasing Limited
- Manager Accounting and Finance: Proctor and Gamble
- Certified Public Accountant (USA)
- Certified General Accountant (Canada)
- M.Com (Punjab University)