Askari Contractors’ All Risk offers a total package of protection against loss or damage with respect to contract works, construction plant and machinery, equipment employed etc. Third Party Claims in terms of property damage and/or bodily injury are also accounted for if arising out of the execution of civil engineering project. Building works of all type e.g. schools, factories, buildings bridges, highways, water treatment and civil works are just a few examples of where Askari C.A.R can be applied.
Following mentioned risks are covered
- Lightning and Explosion
- Flood and Inundation
- Accidental Damages not otherwise excluded
C.A.R insurance provides an “all risks” cover, which means
- Every hazard is covered which is not specifically excluded.
- Almost any sudden and unforeseen loss or damage occurring during the period of insurance to the property insured on the construction site will be indemnified.
- Material Damage Cover is provided and Third Party Liability cover is available with additional premium
- Maintenance period coverage is also provided
The policy can be taken jointly or separately by
- the principal
- contractor or sub-contractor
The policy can be extended to cover the following items:-
- Clearing and removal of debris
- Damage to surrounding property not forming part of the contract work
- Maintenance visit / extended maintenance cover to cover accidental loss or damage whilst carrying out any rectification during maintenance period and / or any amount incurred for rectification of such original defects or faults during construction.
- Third Party liability
- Escalation Sum
- Proposal Form dully filled, signed and stamped.
- Site Survey report/Geo Technical report
- Detailed Bar Chart/Work Schedule.
- Soil Investigation.
- Method Statement.
- Bill of Quantity.
- Contractors Profile