Askari Electronic Equipment insurance equips you with the cover against the everyday exposure of electronic equipment to operational hazards and the catastrophic losses incurred in case of any mishap. Our Electronic Equipment Policy covers all those electrical equipment and systems which operate on a moderate power supply, such as computers, audio-visual equipment, electrical medical equipment and the like. EEI is an all risk policy which covers every possible hazard to which such equipment is exposed.
Electronic equipment Insurance is “accident” insurance on an “all risks” basis covering sudden and unforeseen which materially affects the subject matter insured. Losses due to the following causes:
- Fire, lightning, explosion, falling aircraft
- Smoke, soot, corrosive gases
- Water and humidity
- Short circuit and other electrical causes
- Design, manufacturing, assembling and erection faults, defects in casting and material, workshop error, bad workmanship.
- Faulty operation, lack of skill, gross negligence
- Malicious act of workmen, employees, Third party
- Subsidence, Landslide
This policy applies to the insured items at work or at rest, or being dismantled for the purpose of cleaning, overhauling or being shifted within the premises, or in the course of the aforesaid operations, or during subsequent erection after commissioning.
- The owner of the Electronic Equipment or a person or company having financial interest in the equipment.
- The Industrialist / user of the Industrial Electronic Equipment
- The financial institutes who have an interest in the Electronic equipment
Apart from Material Damages to electronic equipment, the policy can be extended to include the following also
- Data Media, which covers the cost of reprocessing and restoring lost information
- Increased Cost of Working required for retrieving and restoring lost information
- Dully filled signed and stamped proposal from
- Basis of valuation for the equipment