Askari Erection All Risk insurance offers you an all-inclusive cover for your project against the exposure to all physical risks, right from the warehouse of the supplier through erection, testing to its commissioning at the site. The Insured under the EAR Policy is normally: The manufacturer or supplier of machinery or plant if he carries out the erection work or is responsible for it, or The firm commissioned with erection work, or The purchase of machinery or plant to be erected.
EAR provide protection against
- Losses arising from unforeseen and sudden,
- Physical loss or damage occurring during erection and testing from whatever cause not specifically excluded,
- Accidental damage during transit, Fire and act of God perils,
- Faults in erection
- Lack of skill and experience in erection
- Malicious acts,
- Short circuit, arcing, excess voltage
- Any sudden and unforeseen loss or damage occurring to the property insured on the erection site during the period of transit storage, erection, testing and commissioning will be indemnified.
- This policy provides Material Damage Cover and has Third Party Liability cover as well with additional premium. Maintenance period coverage is also provided.
- The Principal,
- Contractor or Sub-Contractor
The policy can be extended to cover
- Construction Plant and Equipment
- Expediting expenses
- Insured’s surrounding property
- Maintenance period Cover
- Proposal Form dully filled, signed and stamped.
- Complete breakup of sum insured.
- Site Survey report/Geo Technical report
- Detailed Bar Chart/Work Schedule.
- Soil Investigation.
- Method Statement.
- Bill of Quantity.
- Metrological data and safety precautions during the project period.
- Contractor’s Profile