Askari Personal Accident Insurance operates 24 hours on worldwide basis. It covers the specified capital benefits following the accidental death, bodily injury, permanent total and permanent partial disablement, temporary total and temporary partial disablement caused by an accident. This product has an age limitation and people falling between the ages of 18 to 65 are eligible. Apart from individual Personal Accident, we also offer Group Personal Accident which is an ideal policy cover for business concerns where they can obtain coverage in one policy for all their employees. At additional premium cover can be extended for both Personal and Group Personal Accident to cover medical expenses for the treatment of injuries. The sum covered in this policy is usually a multiple of the individual’s annual gross income.
This policy protects the life and body of an individual by providing lump sum payment in case of death or disability of the insured person due to an accident.
Covers dishonesty, fraud and forgery, Best suited for companies .
- Lump sum payment is made to the next of kin or legal heirs in case of death of the policy holder
- Lump sum payment is made to the policyholder in case of any listed bodily disability
- Three types of disability such as Permanent Total Disability; Permanent Partial Disability; Temporary Total Disability are compensated
- World-wide 24 hours of continuous coverage
- For Individual Personal Accident, any person who is between the ages of 18 to 65 years
- For Group Personal Accident, any company with any number of employees between the required age group
- Hospitalization expenses as an indoor patient
- Funeral Expenses
- Dully Filled, Signed and Stamped Proposal Form
- Copy of CNIC
- Particulars of Company in case of Group Personal Accident